Mukudzeyi Jr ,son of famed musician and entrepreneur Jah Prayzah has shocked Zimbabweans many times showing off his artistic capabilities.
He is seen to be following his fathers footsteps as he has many times proven that he has the “It” factor.
1. Mukudzeyi is a talented piano player.At just nine years old,a video of him playing the piano as his father sang in the background really shocked fans.
2. He starred in his fathers hit songs music video that has ranked over 1.2 million views in a period of a year.
3. In 2019, he acted in his fathers music video for the song “Mahumbwe” , in which he plays a young boy who bonds with a young girl and later on leaves the village to live in another, only to come back when the girl is dead.
4. A star in the making,Mukudzeyi sang his father’s song “Hokoyo” , at the shoot of the music video, in front of an audience available at the shoot.
5. Mukudzeyi, has released his own song entitled “Rova ngoma” .Showing his talent, the video had over 300 000 views in a day!
6. At a braai festival in Mutate, Mukudzeyi surprised fans by singing his fathers hit songs.
7.He starred in the music video “Hokoyo”, in which he plays a son being advised by his father on the ways of life.
Jah Prayzah’s first born son, Mukudzeyi Junior who has been showing interest in his father’s trade is set to release his debut single on Wednesday.
Mukudzeyi Junior, a few months before the Covid-19 pandemic stroke, had been accompanying his father to some of his shows where he would showcase his singing talent, much to the amusement of show goers. Also, he has been featuring on some of his father’s music videos of late with many encouraging Jah Prayzah to nurture his son while he is still young.
It seems Jah Prayzah has taken that advice as he yesterday shared news that Mukudzeyi Junior is ready to share his first song with people.
“Mukudzeyi Junior in the studio creating magic. I am proud of you son. I can’t wait for the world to hear your talent and voice,” wrote Jah Prayzah as he shared an image of his son in his studio in Harare. He said the song was produced by talented Victor Stot who he thanked for assisting his son.
All these prove the level of talent Mukudzeyi has.
We hope there is more where that came from!