Zimbabwe Diaspora Mortgages
Stewart Bank Is pleased to inform you that they are now offering mortgages, ranging from a minimum of US$10, 000.00 to a maximum of US$400, 000.00.
The Mortgage can be used for any of the following:
- Construction of a new house
- Complete a house already under construction
- Purchasing a finished house
- Purchase of serviced stand
- Renovating of already existing house
Mortgage Terms and Requirements
- Interest rate = 2% p.a.
- Tenure = up to 25** years maximum.
- Establishment fee = 2%.
- Loan Amount = Minimum $10,000 Maximum $400,000.
- Repayments must not exceed 45% of net monthly income (DBR).
- 5% initial deposit required. For you to be able to qualify for the 0% deposit you need to remit at least USD $1000 into your Nostro FCA, using the remittance partners on the Square World application.
- Monthly repayments are to be made using foreign currency.
** Calculated by Subtracting your current age from retirement age of 65years, then multiplying by 12months.
- Confirmation of Employment-Letter from the Employer (Formally and Permanently employed)
- 3 months’ pay slips (most recent)
- 6 months bank statement
- Credit Report-e.g. Experian, TransUnion
- Resident Status-VISA/Work Permit/ Passport
- Copy of ID-valid Zimbabwean ID or Passport
- Steward Bank can provide a pre-approved note within 24 working hours of applying
NB: In all cases the property should have title deeds
For more information on features and requirements please email us at DiasporaMortgages@stewardbank.co.zw
For any other queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp number: +263784 429 150