Mambo Dhuterere Blasts Zimbabweans Posting Zvinyadzi On Facebook
Mambo Dhuterere has a message so Zimbabwean felebrities who are posting zvinyadzi and doing lives talking zvebonde. Mambo Dhuterere posted the message below. Saying these days you needed earphones and not have people around when you get of Facebook or someone will pop up talking zvinyadzi
Kutaura zvinyadzi nekushama zvaakuita takeover pa media ..mazuvano takutoti kuvana chimbo sudurukai ndimbo pinda pa Facebook cos you never know what will pop out. Kana muine vanyarikani wotoisa ma earphones otherwise unonzwa zi voice richidaidzira zvinyadzi ukashaya pokupinda ... August ndatova nezvekuimba... Vhara mhuno ne muromo and stay safe unzwe kapopotero kandirikuda kuita Pa mic August ...
Popular contemporary musician Mambo Dhuterere has roasted popular Zimbabwe prophets in a video.
The musician who sings gospel and faith-based songs went on a rampage in the video saying these prophets did their yearly crossover church services saying this year 2020 is a year of milk and honey.
Mambo Dhuterere went to say all these pastors are good at is to give prophecies but with no solutions. He claims they will soon bring out hand washes and hand sanitizers with their faces on it and they will be selling it.
It so happens one of the South African pastors Bushiri has already released a new anointing oil which is said to help fight against the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19). The world is fighting the Covid-19 which has claimed the life of Zororo Makamba as first Zimbabwean to be killed by the virus.
Mambo Dhuterere has made a song before singing about the same prophets saying they are charging congregants for the word of God which is meant to be free.
Mambo Dhuterere has caused a huge stir after he declared that all the prophets in Southern Africa are fake and that there is no true prophet of God among them. Some of the popular prophets in Southern Africa who have been silenced by the Coronavirus are:
* Prophet Shepherd Bushiri of the Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) church mainly based in South Africa.
* Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa of the United Family International Church (UFIC) based in Zimbabwe
* Prophet Alph Lukau of the Alleluia Ministries International based in South Africa.
* Prophet Walter Magaya of the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries based in Zimbabwe
* Prophet Mboro of Incredible Happenings Ministries in South Africa
* Prophet Passion of Passion Java Ministries and the Kingdom Embassy church in Zimbabwe
* Prophet Uebert Angel of the Spirit Embassy and Good News Church based in the United Kingdom.